Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Treatmental

Just as I sat down to do another edit on this thing, I got a call from an old friend in the fashion industry, he wanted to know what I was doing and we went for coffee.

Out of the simple coffee conversation came out that I was now busy with this thing. He said he knew people that could potentially invest in such a project and before I knew it I was sitting down writing a treatment for the story and everything.

So now this pixelatedAnamorphic project exists as it is - first as a very free and inexpensive way of letting my creativity run wherever it wants, with small personal episodic videos appearing on random computer screens all over, all done out of love and for no money - and then - there are people thinking of this as a larger scale project with funding and casting and the whole bit. I wasn't expecting this kind of scale but decided to see what I could come up with in terms of a good presentation. 

Preparing the treatment was done over a couple of days of hard work. I went mental putting images and titles and suggestions for casting as well as a couple of pages of story together to see if there was any interest at all out there, at least for some development funds.

We met again and decided that the treatment would maybe need to be fleshed out a little bit over the next couple of weeks and that soon, it could be an interesting project to take around.

No comments: